Category: Q&A

Marriage Green Card in U.S.: $1,350 / Marriage Green Card Abroad: $1,550/ Green Card for a Parent in US: $1,250/ Green Card for a Parent Abroad: $1,450/ Perm(LC) : $3,000 / I-140 : $1,000 / I-485 : $1,000 / K-1 Visa : $1,450 / Change of Status : $1,500 / N-400 : $500 / Re-Entry Permit : $400 / Green Card Extension : $220/ / See more in the menu Fees Above / HK Jang esq , Call me at T. 646-600-5128

Current Immigration Status 0

Current Immigration Status

When you most recently entered the United States, immigration officials likely assigned you an immigration status. This was your status at last entry. Typically, you can find your status at last entry on your nonimmigrant visa or Form I-94. However, if you changed your status since arriving, your visa category may be different. In this case you can likely find your current immigration status on a Form I-797A, Notice of Action.

A change of status 0

Where can I get the my visa?

A change of status from B to J does not require a visa to remain in the US. Travel out of the US will require obtaining a visa to return to the US and be admitted in J status. Home country has visa jurisdiction.

[kboard_latest id="1" url="" rpp="18"]